Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Transparency Series #2

(One picture from our Engagement Photo Shoot! #Shoutout to Marsalis Images)

Updates:

School - Since my last transparency blog I did drop the one late class. It was just too much for me and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders not having to be in class until 11pm. I am doing very well in the Urban Crime Patterns class and I hope to pull out an A. I have also registered for the Fall semester (although I said I was going to drop out) lol. I mean, the way I see it I will just keep on until either I'm done or life happens and I just don't go anymore. Either way I'm okay with it. So...school stuff is smooth and no complaints in that department.

Career - I REALLY need ya'll praying for a position I am applying for. It would be the BEST Job ever at this juncture of my life. I honestly think the job was created JUST for me. I made a few calls, sent out my info and all I can do now is pray that everything falls into the right hands! I'm trying not to think about it too much because I know it will drive me nuts! Let's just say it would be an awesome opportunity. God knows what I need and what my passion is so I have no doubt that IF it's meant for me...all of the things that need to come with it will be. So I release it into the universe. It's gonna be weird leaving the Forensics Field. But I know the time has come. I'm no longer driven or passionate about what I do. I DO what I'm supposed to do but I'm just not challenged nor am I excited about it anymore. I've been feeling this way for about 2 years now. I have actively been looking for another job for about that long as well so prayerfully my TIME has come! Please take a few moments to send some UP for MY new job!! *I'm speaking as though it already is!!*

Love -  Me and my other half are doing wonderful! It's such a blessing. We will have our last marriage counseling session at the end of May. We started back in August. It has really been a rewarding experience for us. I have actually enjoyed it. We both have. We went into this very serious and in agreement that we would not take the next step forward without completing counseling. Besides, I HAD to lock it down...nobody is going to cook for me EVERY night, pack my lunch EVERY day, Count my calories for me, LOVE family structure the way I do, let me be an individual, put up with my antics AND share my same sense of humor like her! Ha! We will keep our therapist info on standby and schedule appointments as needed in the future but for now we are done! The Big day is quickly approaching, 07/20! *save the dates will go out next week so if you get the special telegram....you're on the list~* If not, please know that in order to stay within our budget we HAD to make some tough calls as to who we could invite. It's going to be very small and intimate with 50 guests. We are very excited about EVERYTHING that's going on in our lives now and all I can say is having Christ as the center and foundation of your relationship makes ALL the difference. 

Friends - I love ya'll so much! I honestly don't know how I would keep my sanity with out my Ace's aka Stunts and Sold out Shows crew. lol There is nothing like a balanced life with true and genuine friends you can always count on. I am so grateful for each of you. Even with all your antics and foolishness! lol I know I tell ya'll all the time but I just wanted a special place in this blog for YOU.

That's all for now............
Have a GREAT week!
Chanel-




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on ALL of the above.....sending prayers up for your new job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete