Monday, December 24, 2012

2013 Expecting the GREAT!




This will be my final blog of 2012!
This has truly been one amazing year. I had a few silent moments when I got to work today so I went back thru the blog entries from 2012. How exciting!? I am blessed and looking forward to another wonderful year. I strive to be a better person, partner and mama to my little daughter scheduled to arrive in March.
 
 I delare that whatever comes my way in the new year, God will be there with me every step of the way! He will never leave my side and with Him all things are possible. He is my source of strength, comfort, peace, joy and anything else I need.  As with any new year you never know what will come your way. It's easy to be afraid of what may happen in 2013 But I rebuke the spirit of fear in the name of JESUS!
 
I may not know what 2013 holds.... BUT I know WHO holds 2013!!
 
Happy NEW YEAR Blog World!!
 
 
Chanel-

1 comment: